Sunday, January 15, 2012

How High




















"In this dirty town, there's nothing going for me..." Presenting a lunar ten pack for your listening pleasure. Just sit back and watch that ole devil come down.

Thin White Rope - Moonhead
Quicksilver Messenger Service - Maiden Of The Cancer Moon
Dead Moon - Dagger Moon
Jonathan Wilson - Valley Of The Silver Moon
Lucia Pamela - Walking On The Moon
Graham Parker & The Rumour - Watch The Moon Come Down
Don Byas - How High The Moon
Freedy Johnston - Down On The Moon #1
Leatherface - I Want The Moon
Sonny Rollins - Old Devil Moon

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great minds!!!! I absolutely adore Thin White Rope- another band I found via Bucketfull of Brains.

They put one of the very best shows I've ever seen - for an audience of 5 (including the sound guy). And I heard & loved their version of Some Velvet Morning before I ever heard the original.

Gonna go put on Exploring the Axis right now!

Ramone666 said...

Enjoy it!