Thursday, June 24, 2010

Been Down This Way Before

























Off soon to see Dylan tonight, in Poble Espanyol in Barcelona. Umpteenth time, but catching the master live will always be a very special thing to me. Although I´d settle for Blind Willie McTell or Ain´t Talking, what I´m really hoping for is a rare outing of the great Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power). "I just gotta pick myself up off the floor, I’m ready when you are, señor..."

Bob Dylan - Señor (Tales Of Yankee Power) MP3

1 comment:

Ramone666 said...

Got what I wanted... and a majestic version too. Does this mean you´re reading all this, Bob? Cheers in that case. Spirited show in a beautiful setting, with the songs featuring our man center stage with just harp - Just Like A Woman, North Country, Thin Man and a Highwater that would have made Charley Patton proud - being the other highlights for me.