Saturday, October 15, 2016

Home To Stay

















Public service announcement: you'll have to do without me for a while, folks. For The Sake Of The Song will soon be hosted out of new headquarters, as we're finally moving back to my beloved Barcelona next week. Exile is over, high time for new beginnings. I'll check in as soon as everything's connected once again in the ciudad condal, promise. Meanwhile, here's the one and only starsailor, and he's spot on as usual.

Tim Buckley - Coming Home To You (Peel version)

9 comments:

David Veinot said...

Bon retour, friend.

FurryBootsCityBoy said...

Good luck with the move back to Barcelona.

Ramone666 said...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!

Ernie Goggins said...

You lucky devil. Hope everything goes smoothly

Ramone666 said...

Cheers Ernie, me too!

Patrick said...

Vaya con Dios, muchacho...

mistah cheetham said...

good luck with this - I've been a long time lurker approx 4 years so I hope you are eventually able to return & continue - if not so long and thanks

kenneth said...

Long time follower/lover of this blog (and also of Barcelona, actually) so wishing you all the best. Hope you're back up & running before too long. Cheers.

Unknown said...

Been tracking your blog for years now and it only gets better. Do keep up the good work and share your bonafide marbles. Saludos from Amsterdam.