Saturday, October 31, 2009

Roky´s Ghosts




















If you have ghosts, you have everything... Halloween never interested me all that much, but it´s everywhere these days, so what can a poor boy do? Compile a halloween-themed Roky Erickson six pack for ya I guess...

So here goes. Featuring a zombie, a creature, some demons and ghosts, and last but not least a two-headed dog. "Winds quiet in the night, her body just blows messiah, sickening sweet sight left and right... is all right does not please my appetite..."

Right on Roky, right on.

Roky Erickson & The Aliens - I Walked With A Zombie MP3
Roky Erickson & The Aliens - I Think Of Demons MP3
Roky Erickson - If You Have Ghosts MP3
Roky Erickson - Creature With The Atom Brain MP3
Roky Erickson & The Aliens - Red Temple Prayer (Two Headed Dog) MP3
Roky Erickson & The Aliens - Stand For The Fire Demon MP3

No comments: